Not All Canvas are Created Equal!
We have the highest quality canvases for you. We don’t take any shortcuts, either in the materials or in the love and craftsmanship we put into each and every canvas that we produce.
We have the highest quality canvases for you at wholesale prices. We don’t take any shortcuts, either in the materials or in the love and craftsmanship we put into each and every canvas that we produce.
Here are the things to look out for when buying a canvas:
1. Framing quality
The frame of the canvas gives it structure. We use only solid wood for canvases that will not bend, warp or distort overtime. We never settle for cheaper alternatives.
2. Stretching quality
Each and every one of our canvases is hand stretched the traditional way. We never take the shortcut of gluing the canvas to another surface.
3. Color management
We use high, archival quality inks, consistently color calibrate our monitors & printers and use the Adobe RGB color profile to ensure your images come out perfectly.
1.50” thick Gallery-Grade Canvas
Commonly referred to as a Gallery Wrap, we recommend this option if you will be hanging the canvas on your wall without framing. The thick profile of the 1.5” canvas provides stands out against the wall and serves as great decoration to any home or office.
High Quality Canvas
- We print on a thick archival grade, poly-cotton blend canvas to provide greater durability.
- The canvas is pH neutral and acid free and will not yellow over time.
- The bright white canvas will support dazzling colors that are consistent and accurate across a wide gamut.
Dried Pine Stretcher Bars
- We use kiln dried pine stretcher bars to ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time.
- The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas.
- We do not cut corners by using pressed cardboard, plastic or particle wood